Annual Campus Subscription
- 20 licenses (or any other quantity) for the latest version of iNMR, lasting 365 days from the date of the invoice
- additional licenses at € 5 each ($6.50)
- all the updates
- email support
- on-site training (travel and accomodation for the trainers are not included)
- option to renew at the same price
- 1-D, 2-D and 3-D processing
- Automatic phase correction and baseline correction in all dimensions
- Reference Deconvolution, Solvent Suppression, Linear Prediction, Weighting Functions, Hilbert Transform, Symmetrization, Binning
- Extraction of chemical shifts and Js and generation of formatted reports
- Overlays, Spectral Editing
- 1-D simulation of systems of coupled spins, with or without exchange, and automatic fitting to the experiment
- Simulation of first order multiplets in all kinds of experiments and automatic fitting
- Line-fitting and Volume-fitting
- Spotligh plugin for indexing and QuickLook plugin for previews (Mac version only)
- Cross Peaks Manager for 2-D spectroscopy
- Generation of tables
- Annotations, creation of posters
- Database (Mac version only)
- Batch processing
- DOSY processing
- INADEQUATE denoising
- Task-oriented manual
- Web tutorials
- Reads data in the following formats: JCAMP-DX, Bruker (from Aspect to now). Varian, Jeol (Delta, Alice, GX), MacFID, Philips, GE, MacNMR, MNova, NMRPipe, Nuts, Paravision, Siemens, Simpson, CARA-Xeasy, Spinsight, SwaN-MR, Tecmag, ASCII tables...
- Exports as JCAMP-DX, Sparky UCSF, PDF (Mac version only), XPS (Windows 8 only), JPEG, etc.
Any of the following: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista SP2 with Platform Update.
Only multi-dimensional NMR requires a Graphic Board that supports Direct3D 10.1.
To obtain the Platform Update for Windows Vista, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click Windows Update.
- In the navigation pane, click Check for updates.
- When updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the update package that you want, and then click Install.
iNMR version 5 requires: Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) with a 64-bit Intel processor.
iNMR version 4 requires: Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) with a PowerPC or an Intel processor.
- 20 licenses = € 700 + VAT ($910) (less than a personal subscription to Tetrahedron)
- +/- € 5 for more/less licenses (each) ($6.50)
- example: 100 users = € 1100 ($1430) (as much as two attendance fees for a conference)
- another example: 143 users = € 1315 ($1710) (five times less than Angewandte Chemie)
- last example: 10 users = € 650 ($850)
- this offer is valid for both academic and industrial customers
- ask for a quotation
spread the news:
Invite an istitution or a company to subscribe and you will receive 2 standard licenses that you can use for youself or donate to a friend.